Whenever I open my Gmail, there is a pop-up like information bar on the top of my explorer near the tool bar. it says: "FedEx parcel number found click 'track package' for information". This information bar disappear in several second, no where to click on.
I searched for any explanations on the Internet, but the only most likely one I could find is a package tracker plug-in.
I am sure I haven't installed such plug-in as package tracker, have any idea on this?
Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) in the UK
MVNO stands for Mobile Virtual Network Operator . An MVNO is a mobile provider that doesn't own its own mobile network . Instead, it b...
-
The difference between mild, medium, and mature Cheddar cheese is their age. Mild Cheddar - about 3 months of age medium Cheddar - about...
-
Subscribe to Uber One If you use Uber regularly for commuting, an Uber One membership can pay off. It costs 17 SAR/month (or 170 SAR/year) ...
