My daughter Brenda is 3-year-old. On a Sunday afternoon, my hubby was mowing the lawn in our garden. Brenda was watching. Then the humming noise of the lawn mower stopped. When I went into the garden to line-dry my clothes, they were sitting on grass side by side.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"chatting. Brenda is a poet!" my hubby said.
The following was what she said to her daddy:
It's a nice day
I like sunny day
I like rainy day
I like windy day
I like snowy day
I like stormy day
I like everyday!
Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) in the UK
MVNO stands for Mobile Virtual Network Operator . An MVNO is a mobile provider that doesn't own its own mobile network . Instead, it b...
-
The difference between mild, medium, and mature Cheddar cheese is their age. Mild Cheddar - about 3 months of age medium Cheddar - about...
-
Subscribe to Uber One If you use Uber regularly for commuting, an Uber One membership can pay off. It costs 17 SAR/month (or 170 SAR/year) ...